Friday 15 November 2013

Diwali tag

Hi friends!
Its been almost a month since I posted anything. So without further delay I am going to share a tag which I made for Diwali.


Base of the tag is an old invitation card, I colored it using pink poster color. And then I drew a pattern on it using golden sparkle pen. It was my favourite part. :)
Here are some more images.




For diyas, I used the same white colored invitation card. I drew the diyas, colored them , added some glitter and  stone and then cut them. The little flowers are also made from old invites. Sentiment is hand written.



Hope you like it!
Thanks for visiting!
Ayushi :)

Linking to Lulupu[Tag it all], Crafters Corner[Make it festive], BGC-All that glitters[I have used glitter glue and sparkle pens]

16 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Ayushi. And the fact that you drew those golden swirls and wrote the sentiment in that beautiful hand writing shows how steady your hand is ...:) Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tag there :)
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu challenge this fortnight !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the colorful diyas ! Good use of invites Ayushi !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo nice ,… love the divas…

    Thank you for playing along at Lulupu Challenge #21

    Love,
    Varshitha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !!
    What a fabulous creation!!

    Thanks for playing in the challenge at Crafters Corner !

    Hugs,
    Riti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats nice to see a diwali card :)
    thanks for playing with us at BGC #42

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tag is so fun and colourful. Love it. Thanks also for your lovely comments over at my little blog.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete